The SDWAN team leader makes sure that his company’s SDWAN platform is working well and have 99.9999% availability at any given time. He has to make sure to support sales and presales department through his team as well in POC’s, troubleshooting, and for technical queries.
Job Requirements: Skills, Abilities, Experience and Knowledge:
• Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in SDWAN and Networking and preferably has experience on Versa SDWAN.
• Strong Knowledge in LAN & WAN Concepts.
• Should have good communication skills & excellent customer interfacing skills
• Effective communicator – verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Strong working knowledge in Network elements such as Router, Switches, Servers, Services, Vulnerability Assessment, Network Audits.
• Should have strong skills in Configuring & Managing Network Devices Switches & Routers TCP/IP, routing protocols, MPLS, BGP and L2/L3.
• Should have good analytical / problem solving skills
• Should have a strong leading skill to supervise the small team, setup KPI, guide the team, conduct training and motivate the team.
• Should be good at time management, ability & desire to learn new skills upon daily activities.
• CCNA Certified
• Bachelor’s Degree in computers, Electronics/ Telecommunication Field.
• Core LAN/WAN, Wireless LAN, VLANs, TCP/TIP, VoIP, IP-PBX, SDH Network, SDWAN, Internet Access Gateways and AAA billing platforms.
• SDWAN Day-to-Day Operations
• SDWAN POCSDWAN Consulting & Solutioning
• SDWAN Implementation SDWAN Configuration Changes Requests
• SDWAN Integration with Traditional Networks
• SDWAN Trainings to Internal Kalaam Employees
• SDWAN Demo to Customers.
• SDWAN Vendor engagements for customer requirements, troubleshooting and documentations.
• SDWAN Infrastructure Software Upgrades, periodic maintenance and health checks.
• Provide monthly updates to management about all the activities.
• Look into all related products and technologies for enhancing the SDWAN product offerings.
• Acting as technical lead in cooperation with presales and project management teams
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com